About Me


I'm Alejandra Hurtado, an international student from Colombia. I had been here almost 4 years preparing myself to be a integrate multimedia graphic designer. My professional trip started in Tyler, Texas where my major was focusing on Journalism and media communication where I gain experiences in journalism research and reporting at the same time journalism broadcast and where I contributed on several journalism packages and I supported The DrumBeat on the Spanish language TV show as a reporter, producer, host, and director.

These experiences allow me to gain knowledge about production and journalism research but... my creative skills were not challenged yet until I decided to move to Boca Raton, Florida.

I had the opportunity to get a job that challenged me to have several job positions and learn from very few people and empirically about Graphic Design, Marketing, UX, UI, Social Media Manager. Now I'm learning and putting my 100% of my creativity to work around web and ad designs.

I'm this type of person who loves to learn a little bit of everything, especially in this graphic/communication branch.

Comments

  1. Its amazing to see how graphic designers come from all over .We are all seeking knowledge in this ever growing world full of growing artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Venezuelan here, nice to see more people from South America around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see another person learning about many things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog